Sunday, November 11, 2012

Reasons why this weekend was good.


1. I went to a lunch and a free art museum with lovely Alexis and Afton. We ate cheesecake. We got weirded out by modern art. It was grand.

2. We also went to the lookout at the end of Khreschatyk and ogled over this view and chatted for a good twenty minutes leaning over the edge in the crisp fall air. 


3. I skyped my family and my mom held my kitty in front of the camera for a minute.

4. We went to St. Andrews again. My third time but hey. I could look at it all day. But this time it was Andrivskiyy 2.0: night version. Stunning.



And last but certainly not least, 
5. We. Got. Shawarma. SHAWARMA. 
The Avengers nerd inside me was having a party.



It was delicious.
And Avengers approved.

Sidenote: eating in front of a mirror...was awkward.

1 comment:

  1. Schawarma sounds delicious, and bonus, it's fun to say! Love your green sweater and orange watch. Darling!

    ReplyDelete