Saturday, November 3, 2012

Prague Prauggity Prague.

Prague, people.
To quote the Bachelorette. "How can you not fall in love with Prague??" Or something.
(A warning. This is not the only Bachelorette reference you will come across in this post.)
So our hotel/apartment was just a block away from the Vltava River with the Charles Bridge and a spectac view of the Prague Castle. Just try and tell me it doesn't look just like Hogwarts. It felt fake it was so amazin'.



I spy an Asian photo-op.
All along the side of the bridge were neat statues like this:



Those city streets!!
Is this not the puppet shop Jemily went into on the Bachelorette? HA.
We also rubbed the loyalty dog (TWICE) but the picture is on my mum's camera.


The view at the top of our trek. 
These lovely chaps were playing merry tunes right outside the castle. How perfect.



St. Vitus's cathedral is inside the castle. It was a sight to behold.

The gargoyles are my favorite.


Holy moley the inside with the stained glass and pillars was a beaute.


 Then we walked towards city square. Look what I found. I might sell my soul to go to this concert.



City square, and the famed astronomical clock.


This crazy gentleman was doing the coolest thing. Making songs by rubbing his finger on the tops of glasses. It was INSANE!


We finished our Prauggy day by going to see the symphony. This super cool building is the symphony hall. 
They played Tchaikovsky and we had really close seats so it was refreshing and beautiful and perfect. Perfect.
Majority of the people there were quite, quite old. And you know what? When I'm 65 I'll be doing the exact same darn thing. No doubt.


Yeah. Prague was splendid. I felt like I was in a movie the entire time. Everything was outrageously gorgeous.


Oh, and here's a video of that guy doing that cool thing. You need but watch just a few seconds to have your mind blown.



Next up....POLAND baby.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment