Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pass the Kleenex.

Tanya, Andre and Maria have gone to Zhytomyr for the weekend. 
The girls are hanging out with their families/going to operas today.
I suppose you could say that today was my most solitary day here in Ukraine. And of all the days I could be all alone...I would not have chosen this day to be it.
It seems I simply cannot stop myself from listening to stupidly emotional/nostalgic music and looking at adorable pictures like this


And this


And this


And wishing and wishing so badly that I could just go to the school Monday morning and pick up the routine right where I left off.

My heart has been completely stolen by this place and everyone and everything in it. 
Saying goodbye is the absolute worst. I just don't know how to do it.

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." - A A Milne, Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment