Sunday, August 26, 2012

Packed.

























Greetings friends! This here blog is going to be kind of a digital scrapbook documenting my adventure in Kiev, Ukraine. If you don't know, I'm going there to teach English to little children for four months. And I'm leaving TOMORROW. Can you believe it?! I can't. But seriously, the real question here is can you believe I fit 4 months worth of my junk into those bags?? Quite the feat. Anyways. I'm leaving at 9:30 in the morning and getting there Tuesday at about 1:00 PM Kiev time. That translates to roughly 20 hours of travel time. Speaks for itself. I'll never be able to stomach another peanut or mini pretzel again by the end. Besides that, I am super excited. I'll try to give an update as soon as I'm there (it feels insane saying that)!

Also, if you'd like a real live postcard filled with love from Ukraine then please give me your address and I'll try my best to get one to you!

До свидания!

XOXO Mal

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! What program are you going with? Do you have to know Ukranian?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, I'm going through International Language Programs (ILP)! Nope you don't have to know any Russian or Ukrainian, it's all English with the kids!

    ReplyDelete